2017 Camp Polices
- If you registered online, please note that your credit card statement will show payment to "Oasys Sports." This is the great company that manages our website and online payments.
- If you are filling out a downloaded registration forms and paying the camp registration by check, please read carefully below.
- Registration forms and check payment must be received in our office no later than a week before the camp begins.
- Please make your check payable to Bob Hoffman Basketball Camp, and write the camper's full name on the memo line. Mail to:
Bob Hoffman Basketball Camp
1501 Mercer University Drive
Macon, GA 31207
- Prior to attending camp, all campers must have on file a completed copy of the “MU Facilities Usage Form/BHBC Release and Waiver of Liability.” This is a requirement of Mercer University and Bob Hoffman Basketball Camp! It may turned in at check-in as the camper arrives the first day of camp.
- Please note that a $35.00 processing fee will be accessed if a refund of any kind is requested.
- A $35 fee will be charged for a returned check.
MERCER UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
- Please know that if your son (NOT FOR EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS) is attending camp, and you are a current Mercer employee, you are eligible for a $25.00 discount. In order to receive the parental, Mercer employee discount, please contact Jonathan Howard (478-301-5211) in the Mercer Men's Basketball Office to complete the registration process. These registrations are processed differently than those online.
- Each camper is responsible for his own room. Room must be cleaned before leaving on Wednesday
- Each camper is responsible for his own room key (we strongly encourage campers to keep key in their sock)! A lost key costs our camp $75.00 which will be the responsibility of the camper.
- Each camper is financially responsible for any damage or vandalism to the room during their stay at camp.
MONEY AT CAMP
- Campers are encouraged NOT to carry money with them or leave it in their room during camp. For safety, there will be a "camp bank" available. Campers may deposit cash (no checks accepted) in the camp bank. What is not spent during the duration of the camp will be returned the final day of camp.
There are no events at this time.
Mercer Men's Basketball