2023 Camp Policies
- When registering online, please note that your credit card statement will show payment to "Oasys Sports." This is the great company that manages our website and online payments.
- Walk-in campers are always welcome, however the registration fee will be $5 more and must be paid with CASH.
- Read, additionally, below under "FORMS" to complete registration.
- We will accept check payment for our multi-day Camps. However, Registration forms and check payment must be received in our office no later than a week before the camp begins. You may drop those off with Matt Mossman in the UCO Men's Basketball Office in Hamilton Fieldhouse (405-831-2873 or 405-974-2514).
- Please make your check payable to "Bob Hoffman Basketball", and write the camper's full name on the memo line. Mail to:
Bob Hoffman Basketball Camp . UCO Men's Basketball Office . 100 N. University Drive . Edmond, OK 73034
- Prior to attending camp, all campers must have on file a completed copy of the UCO Facilities Usage/BHBC Release and Waiver of Liability. This is a requirement of Bob Hoffman Basketball Camp! If registering online, a parent will complete this requirement electronically. However, if registering by mail, office drop-off, or as a walk-in camper, please download and print this form from our "files and forms" link. It will need to be completed and signed by a parent and turned in at check-in as the camper arrives the first day of camp. Again, it can be found under the "files and forms" link on this website.
|REFUND OR RETURNED CHECK|
BOB HOFFMAN BASKETBALL CAMPS has a strict NO REFUND policy and no refunds (partial or full) will be issued under any circumstance.
In order to help protect your registration payment in the event you suffer an injury or sickness before or during the camp/clinic that prevents you from participating, we highly encourage you to consider purchasing Registration Saver, an AIG insurance product to cover your registration investment. This policy also covers your registration fee in case the event gets cancelled due to weather or if you are unable to attend due to weather. This can be handled during or after registration but must take place at least two weeks prior to the camp/clinic start date. This will provide relief from our "No Refund Policy" should an issue occur. The cost of Registration Saver is a small percentage of the price of the program. There is no deductible for these policies.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please call AIG directly at 866-690-6859. They are open and available for questions concerning coverage and services 24 hours each day.
- Discounts are available and issued for multi-day Day Camps when campers or families qualify. Only one type of discount applies per family. Twenty-five dollar discounts are available for the son/daughter of a UCO employee (ID Required), son/daughter of active or retired military personnel (ID Required), and for parents sending more than one child (same family) to the same Day Camp (full-price for 1st and $25 off for 2nd). To receive sibling discounts, please register those all at the same time online. Because military and UCO discounts require ID, these discounts will be taken care of at check-in the day Day Camp begins. Military personnel and UCO employees should register online and then show a current military or UCO ID at Day Camp check-in to receive a $25 discount. You'll pay full price at check-in, but we will then make a deposit of $25 to the son's/daughter's Day Camp bank account. Banked money not spent is fully refunded at end of camp. Discounts do not apply to one-day camps, such as College Prep, Showcase, or Elite Camps.
- A camper is responsible for his own possessions. UCO nor BHBC are responsible for lost items.
- Valuable items should be left at home. Day campers should bank all money. What isn't spent, you get back in full.
- If it's illegal at school, it's illegal at BHBC. Be wise!
- A camper is financially responsible for any damage he/she causes to any university property while at camp.
|MONEY AT CAMP/CAMP BANK|
- Indiviudal Day Campers are encouraged NOT to carry money with them.